Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bowling and David Wright

First of all, my prayers go out to David Wright and his family, who are mourning the loss of Helen Wright, David's grandmother. David has missed the last couple days of camp. Take your time David.


Ok, on to some lighthearted stuff, the news you need to know. According to Adam Rubin, Joe Smith beat John Maine bowling on Friday night, 131-115. This is the news I like to know about. Makes me feel good about the 149 I put up last night. Sign me up for Pros Vs. Joes: Bowling Edition. I like my chances.


In all seriousness, it's just great to hear about these guys having fun. Stories going around about bowling, Shrek hitting (or not hitting) peppers with a loaf of bread, Pedro selling mangos... I feel blessed to root for a team who loves this game and each other as much as we love rooting for them.


March 31st can't get here soon enough.

No comments: