Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Really?!!

Picture a stunned and confused look on my face. You don't know what I look like, so let me make this easier. Picture a stunned and confused look on a handsome man's face. Better.

Joe Smith will be demoted because the Mets don't want to lose any "bullets" by letting Jorge Sosa go. Really?!! No, REALLY?!!

What happens when your "bullet" hits you in the foot? It's gonna hurt, and everyone's gonna make fun of you. Meanwhile, we have Joe Smith, who is apparently only a BB gun pellet, or some other ineffective projectile. But correct me if I'm wrong, shooting someone else with a BB gun is much more effective than shooting yourself in the foot, right?

Hopefully this story by Rubin is right (not that the other one wasn't, if that's what it sounds like), and Joe Smith is going to stick around.

And hopefully Tatis isn't being called up to replace David Wright. But who knows, the Mets may think they need to use all their bullets.

No comments: