Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Before when I said the worst is over...

... perhaps I spoke too soon.

First, Pedro goes down in his first start of the season. Then, John Maine proves that he is actually human and loses to the Braves. Then we waste a 1-run effort from Johan by not hitting the Braves pen (I can't blame them for not hitting Smoltz). And now, David Wright is painting the town with Britney.

Why, David, why?!!!






Just kidding folks. You just got Rickroll'd. Again. If you haven't heard, during Opening Day at Shea tomorrow Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley will be played after the top of the eighth inning.

And if you haven't heard about rickrolling (I looked it up today, so don't feel bad) here's the wikipedia definition:
In a rickroll, a person provides a link they claim is relevant to the topic at hand which actually takes the user to the Astley video.

Over at Metsblog Matthew Cerrone has been saying all along that we don't need a sing-along (don't worry, I wouldn't rickroll ya twice in one post). I have to say now I agree. This can only be bad karma for stealing Sweet Caroline.

No comments: