Friday, April 18, 2008

Turning Point

I think I'm officially ready to put 2007 behind me. You know, put it in writing, get over it. And I have a reason. This guy is gone:

And this guy is back:


Ever since the Carlos-Jose heart-to-heart (dashes galore!!!) this team has looked better. That lack of heart seems to be gone, replaced by the guy who makes this team run.

Jose said he didn't want to be the reason the team lost. And in my opinion, straight-faced Jose may not have been the reason we lost, but he wasn't helping us win. Reverting to his old form is the best way Jose can prevent losing. Don't think for one second the Phillies and Braves want to beat us more because of Jose's exuberance. It's ridiculous. They want to beat us because they want to win. Like every other team, regardless of their opposition.

But it's going to be a little tougher now because...

Heeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaccckkk...

No comments: